Where is the clinic?
We are located at 15 Percy Street W1T 1DS
- We have a strict 48hour cancellation policy no exceptions. We are happy to rebook an appointment if we are contacted 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- £100 Deposit is required to secure your booking and will be deducted from the price of your treatment.
- Confirmation reminders will be sent out 1 week prior to your appointment if all clients could kindly confirm their attendance for their appointments.
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment, we will accommodate 15 minutes late arrival only if contacted otherwise you may not be seen and deposit will be lost. On arrival please report to reception.
- Semi-permanent makeup is a life procedure, which takes a lot of care and detail to prepare for the treatment.
- In rare occasions, the treatment can take longer than expected due to the individual sensitivity. We will apologise and inform you on the expected time of delays.
- We will not allow any form of rudeness/abuse towards our staff, if this happens we require the rights to withdraw the appointment and keep the deposit.
- Children are not permitted on the premises due to health and safety reasons as we use a lot of specialised equipment, we require the full attention of client and technicians.