Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Botox Injections in London
Botulinum toxin A is the UK’s most popular cosmetic treatment to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle injections are commonly used to treat the forehead, frown lines and the side of the eye “crow’s feet”. Botulinum toxin A can also be used to treat excessive sweating known as hyperhidrosis. Results vary from person to person.
Iwona’s choice of Botulinum toxin A is Botox®.
Is Botulinum toxin suitable for everyone?
Botulinum toxin is a prescription only medication, therefore, all clients will be required to have a face to face medical consultation with a prescribing Nurse/Doctor before treatments.
The contradictions for Botox include clients who suffer from the following medical conditions:
- Have an infection or active skin conditions where the treatment is going to be administered
- Have a known allergy to Botulinum toxin A or any of its ingredients
- Neuromuscular disorders such as Myasthenia Gravis or Eaton Lambert Syndrome
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Certain medications such as Aminoglycoside antibiotics, medicinal products which interfere with neuromuscular transmission, Aspirin, Vitamin E, Chloroquine, Calcium antagonists
- <18 years old
How does it work?
Botulinum toxin A is a neurotoxin that once injected, temporarily blocks nerve impulses to the injected muscle. This prevents muscular contraction and therefore creates the desired cosmetic effect.
How long does it last for?
Results are not immediate and can take up to 2 weeks for results to show and typically last up to 3 months.
- Remain upright for 3 hours following treatment
- Exercise injected muscles
- Avoid touching the area and applying make up for 4 hours post treatment
- Avoid exercise and prolonged exposure to sun/heat for 24 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 72 hours
- Clients are invited to a review 2 weeks after their treatment which is included in the price of treatment.
Are there side effects?
Clients can expect mild side effects such as minor redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site. Some clients report mild headaches following treatment which is usually short-lived.
The procedure takes around 30 minutes
Discomfort is minimal
Results in 2 weeks and lasts 3 -6 months
- 1 area Botox £175.00
- 2 areas Botox £260.00
- 3 areas Botox £300.00
- Eyebrow lift £175.00
- Gummy smile £175.00
- Downturned smile £175
- Dimple Chin £175
- Underarm hyperhidrosis , both underarms £350
- Hands excessive sweating £350
Consultation/deposit (redeemable against treatment price) £50