Eyebrows Microblading Specialist Information & Prices in London
Microblading is a new method of applying semi-permanent makeup to the epidermis, we use a fine needle to apply the pigmentation to the outer layer of the skin. This method is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve the look of their eyebrows. If you have sparse gaps in the brows or no eyebrow at all, alopecia or thin over-plucked eyebrows, or simply desire a new shape, microblading is a method that creates the most natural looking eyebrows
When you arrive for your appointment you will be welcome by the members of our team and directed to the seating area. A team member will apply numbing cream to the treatment area. Numbing will take 20-30 minutes. In a meantime, you will be asked to fill in consent and medical forms.
After a numbing time, our specialist will call you to the treatment room where a full consultation will take place. We will discuss the colour and shape you desire if you have any examples of eyebrows that you like please bring it with you. We will advise and suggest a shape that suits you as an individual. Treatment area will be cleaned and disinfected. Before and after photo will be taken.
- We will draw the outlines of your new eyebrows and once agreed we will then start the procedure
- Throughout the treatment an additional numbing cream will be applied to minimize any discomfort.
- The whole treatment will take approximately 1.5 hours from start to finish, depending on the sensitivity of your skin and pigment retention.
- 4-6 weeks Top up treatment will be recommended
Our senior therapist Sylvia has over 5 years of experience in microblading. Treated over 2500 happy clients. She graduated from 3 different microblading schools and has 12 years of beauty industry experience with renown names like Bobbi Brown who train her personally. Sylvia is also nurturing the new microblading artists in industry.
Sylvia has a huge passion for eyebrows and beauty and eye for perfection.
What can/can’t do before I get my eyebrows microbladed?
- Thread eyebrows 4 days in advance to your desire shape
- No alcohol or aspirin 24h before your treatment
- Microblading cannot be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding ladies.
- No chemical peels, laser or intense treatment two weeks before your treatment.
- 24 h patch test is required ( in some occasions patch test can be done on the day of your treatment by gentle scratch and pigment application behind your ear )
What is the aftercare procedure?
Once you have had your eyebrows microbladed, an aftercare form will be given to you. There are some examples to avoid;
- Activities that require you sweat excessively, Example; going to the gym, swimming, using a sauna, sun beds.
- Using laser, chemical or any creams containing Retin-A/ Glycol acid on the face for two weeks.
- Avoid touching, peeling, itching the eyebrows as it can cause the pigmentation to fade sooner.
- Avoid drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, this can slow the healing process.
- When having a shower make sure you apply the recommended product/cream with a cotton bud to the eyebrows to protect them from the moisture in the room, also ensure that you keep your face/eyebrows away from water for seven days.
If going into the sun/hot destination always ensure that you apply a layer of sun cream SPF 50 to your eyebrows to protect them from the sun can fade the pigmentation.
Do I need a patch test done 24hours before?
We will require you to do a patch test prior to your appointment although we understand that clients come from all places far or near which sometimes makes it harder to be able to pop in before your appointment. We can offer to send the patch test out via 1st class post a week before the appointment along with the forms that will need to be completed and brought back to your appointment, although in some cases we can carry out a pinprick test on the day of the appointment while you are waiting to be called in to discuss the detail of the treatment you desire.
Is the procedure safe?
Here at London Aesthetics Clinic we have a strict health and safety policy to follow, Before the treatment goes ahead staff are required to sanitize their hands and use fresh pair of glows for each client.
For every new client we will use a new unopened sterile needle for the procedure which gets disposed of within the correct bio container, all trays , containers, are one use only ,everything used on the day that is not disposable (tweezers , pencil, measuring tool, hand tool) will have been sterilised before treatment. The pigmentation colours we use meet the European medical standards.
Who we cannot treat?
Patients who at present:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Patients that at present undergo cancer treatment ( doctor note will be required after cancer is cleared)
- Patients with active cold sore on the day of appointment
- Diabetics are required permission from their doctor in righting
- Auto immune disorders – doctor permission will be required
- Patients who had a botox done to the area less than 2 weeks prior
- Patients who has a healing problems
- Severe depression
This are some of the conditions that cannot be treated there are more that restrict the treatment If you have any conditions that you are not sure please call to discuss prior to booking
Is semi-permanent make up right for me?
To receive semi-permanent make up you need to be 18 years old or over. When considering semi-permanent make up you need to think about what procedure you would like to have. There are so many different procedures to choose from that ideally you would want to be 100% sure as will stay for many years.
How long does it last?
Microblading last between 12-18 months, on average our clients call to book yearly top-up appointments. Depending on the individual and the condition of the skin would affect when you would be required for a top-up treatment, if a client has oily skin the pigmentation colour will fade quicker than if non-oily skin client. We advise to stay out of the sun and reduce activity for the first few weeks to prevent the colour fading, from sweat, heat/sun exposure.
Does microblading hurt?
Every client is different some clients say that it feels uncomfortable, while others say that it feels like scratching to the skin. We have had clients fall asleep in the past while receiving the treatment, we apply tropical anaesthetic to the skin before and during the treatment to prevent uncomfortable feeling.
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
Senior therapist Sylvia £350
Top up Treatment Prices
Top up treatment 4-6 weeks – £45 (recommended)
Top up treatment up to 12 months £150
Top up treatments 12 – 18 months – £250
Top up treatment after 18 months – £350