Mesotherapy is a technique whereby microscopic quantities of medical grade pharmaceuticals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids are administrated thought injections into the upper and middle layers of the skin in order to treat a variety of skin conditions.
This method has gained special recognition within aesthetic medicine as it is the most effective non-surgical technique for skin rejuvenation.
is an anti-wrinkle, anti- pigmentation and rejuvenating mesotherapy product composed of bioactive ingredients including hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamin and amino acids.
- Sun damage skin
- Smoker’s skin
- Ageing skin
- Sagging skin
- Problematic skin
- Skin with poor hydration
Benefits of Active ingredients
- Reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity by facilitating skin cell renewal.
- Revitalize tired and dull skin by maximizing cells proliferations and reducing skin damage.
- Pure Hyaluronic acid moisturizes skin and tightens pores .
- Reduce and prevent hyper-pigmentation, slow down melanin synthesis, to reduce skin pigmentation, age spots and freckles
Face , Neck , Chest or Hands
3 sessions at 4 week intervals
Single session £250
Course of 3 £700
The Dermapen Micro Skin Needling is a revolutionary . safe and painless form of collagen induction therapy where a series of needles penetrate the skin causing thousands of micro injuries at a vertical angle using a specialist medical device, for both faster and more precise needle penetration. The procedure leads to increased collagen production, which effectively repairs scars, reduces discolouration and renews tired looking skin.
The results are more extraordinary and longer lasting than the traditional Derma Roller and treatment time is faster, making this a top choice for anyone looking to achieve younger, smoother skin.
Benefits of Dermapen
- Pain free treatment with little recovery time
- Stimulates collagen production, for natural skin rejuvenation
- Skin is smoother, fresher and clearer after just one treatment
- Lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Scars, acne scars, pock marks and stretch marks are eliminated
- Instant results, that actually improve over time
What skin conditions can be treated by Dermapen?
Dermapen for skin rejuvenation will give you great results to include wrinkle reduction, tightening of the skin, reduction of sun damage, improvement in skin tone, reduction of large facial pores and a general vibrant look. 4-6 treatments are required at an interval of 4 weeks apart.
Dermapen for stretch marks can treat nearly all parts of the body including stomach, legs and the breasts. The treatment time depends on the size of the stretchmark and can take up to 90 minutes for a large area such removing pregnancy related stretch marks. Up to 10 treatments are required at an interval of 4-6 weeks apart.
Dermapen for acne scarring can achieve almost similar results as any ablative treatments such as fractional laser, IPL, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, without the negative side effects and recovery time. 6 treatments are required at an interval of 6 weeks apart.